Permanent part-time or full-time
Belvedere Aged Care is based in Noble Park, Victoria
- Be part of a team committed to the best care
- Embrace a sense of community in a happy and supportive workplace
- Modern 60 bed facility located in Melbourne’s outer east
Belvedere Aged Care is a family owned and operated aged care home committed to excellence. We offer a comfortable, pleasant and friendly environment where residents can feel safe and secure. Staff and management provide high quality care that is dignified, caring and compassionate.
Why work for Belvedere?
- A workplace where your contribution counts
- A safe, happy and supportive environment
- Exemplary care and facilities
Belvedere employees are offered a comprehensive orientation program, structured education opportunities, traineeships and paid study leave.
We are looking for caring, experienced and enthusiastic Leisure & Lifestyle Assistant to join our dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will be:
- An excellent communicator with a proactive attitude
- Experience in Role and/or working towards a Certificate 3 or Certificate 4 or Diploma in Leisure & Lifestyle
- Reliable and flexible
- Experience within the aged care sector
To apply, all candidates must provide:
- Resume, including a cover letter
- Copy of your qualification and/or registration documents
- Availability, days and hours per week
- Current police check
- First aid certificate
If you interested in this opportunity and meet the criteria email our team email@example.com.
Applications close Friday 20th April 2018