Permanent part-time or full-time
Belvedere Aged Care is based in Noble Park, Victoria
- Be part of a team committed to the best care
- Embrace a sense of community in a happy and supportive workplace
- Modern 60 bed facility located in Melbourne’s outer east
Belvedere Aged Care is a family owned and operated aged care home committed to excellence. We offer a comfortable, pleasant and friendly environment where residents can feel safe and secure. Staff and management provide high quality care that is dignified, caring and compassionate.
Why work for Belvedere?
- A workplace where your contribution counts
- A safe, happy and supportive environment
- Exemplary care and facilities
Belvedere employees are offered a comprehensive orientation program, structured education opportunities, traineeships and paid study leave.
We are looking for caring, experienced and enthusiastic Leisure & Lifestyle Manager/Coordinator to join our dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Certificate IV in Leisure & Health or Diploma Qualifications
- A minimum 2 years experience in Aged Care
- Knowledge of the Aged Care Industry and Aged Care Act, 1997
- Experience of ACFI & AACQA Processes, Continuous Improvement and Accreditation and Quality Systems
- Excellent Communication, Time Management, People Management Skills
To apply, all candidates must provide:
- Resume, including a cover letter
- Copy of your qualification and/or registration documents
- Availability, days and hours per week
- Current police check
- First aid certificate
If you interested in this opportunity and meet the criteria email our team email@example.com
Applications close Friday 20th April 2018