Personal Care Attendants (PCA) – Night Duty
Night Duty shifts available
Belvedere Aged Care is based in Noble Park, Victoria
• Be part of a team committed to the best care
• Embrace a sense of community in a happy and supportive workplace
• Modern 60 bed facility located in Melbourne’s south east
Belvedere Aged Care is a family owned and operated aged care home committed to excellence. We offer a comfortable, pleasant and friendly environment where residents can feel safe and secure. Staff and management provide high quality care that is dignified, caring and compassionate.
Why work for Belvedere?
• A workplace where your contribution counts
• A safe, happy and supportive environment
• Exemplary care and facilities
Belvedere employees are offered a comprehensive orientation program, structured education opportunities, traineeships and paid study leave.
We are looking for caring, experienced and enthusiastic PCAs to join our dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will be:
• An excellent communicator with a proactive attitude
• Knowledgable, with sound clinical skills
• Reliable and flexible
• Qualified with a current Certificate in Aged Care
• Experienced within the aged care sector
• An eye for detail
• Demonstrates a high standard of personal appearance and conduct that is clean, neat, tidy and punctual
To apply, all candidates must provide:
• Resume, including a cover letter
• Copy of your qualifications
• Availability, days and hours per week
• Current police check
• First aid certificate
Find out why we love our work.