Registered Nurse Division 1 -Night Duty
Belvedere Aged Care is based in Noble Park, Victoria
• Be part of a team committed to the best care
• Embrace a sense of community in a happy and supportive workplace
• Modern 60 bed facility located in Melbourne’s south east
Belvedere Aged Care is a family owned and operated aged care home committed to excellence. We offer a comfortable, pleasant and friendly environment where residents can feel safe and secure. Staff and management provide high quality care that is dignified, caring and compassionate.
Why work for Belvedere?
• A workplace where your contribution counts
• A safe, happy and supportive environment
• Exemplary care and facilities
Belvedere employees are offered a comprehensive orientation program, structured education opportunities, traineeships and paid study leave.
We are looking for caring, experienced and enthusiastic nurses to join our dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will be:
• An excellent communicator with a proactive attitude
• Knowledgable, with sound clinical skills
• Reliable and flexible
• Qualified with a current RN Div 1 registration
• Experienced within the aged care sector
To apply, all candidates must provide:
• Resume, including a cover letter
• Copy of your qualification and/or registration documents
• Availability, days and hours per week
• Current police check
• First aid certificate
Find out why we love our work.
If you interested in this opportunity and meet the criteria, please submit an online application form or email our team at email@example.com.