Enrolled Nurse / Team Leader
AM Full-Time or Permanent Part-Time 4 or 5 Shifts Per Week
Belvedere Aged Care is based in Noble Park, Victoria
• Be part of a team committed to the best care
• Embrace a sense of community in a happy and supportive workplace
• Modern 60 bed facility located in Melbourne’s south east
Belvedere Aged Care is a family owned and operated aged care home committed to excellence. We offer a comfortable, pleasant and friendly environment where residents can feel safe and secure. Staff and management provide high quality care that is dignified, caring and compassionate.
Why work for Belvedere?
- A safe, happy and supportive environment
- A workplace where your contribution counts
- Exemplary care and facilities with a great reputation and high occupancy
- A Growing Company with exciting developments
Belvedere employees are offered a comprehensive orientation program, structured education opportunities, traineeships and paid study leave.
We are looking for caring, experienced and enthusiastic nurses to join our dynamic team.
- Reporting directly to the Deputy DON, you will be offered coaching and support to further refine and develop your Career.
- It is a Leadership Role that will take you to the next level of your Career.
- You will have the opportunity to progress working alongside external ACFI and Quality experts to achieve outstanding results within a supportive and strong collegiate culture environment.
The ideal candidate will be:
- EN with current APHRA registration.
- Minimum two (2) years experience as a Team Leader.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in Aged Care.
- Knowledge of ACFI & AACQA and Processes, Continuous Improvement and Quality Systems.
- Broad knowledge of the Aged Care Industry and Aged Care Act 1997.
To apply, all candidates must provide:
• Resume, including a cover letter
• Copy of your qualification and/or registration documents
• Availability, days and hours per week
• Current police check
• First aid certificate
If you interested in this opportunity and meet the criteria email our team at email@example.com.
Applications Close 10th June 2018