PM Full-Time or Permanent Part-Time
4 or 5 Days Per Week
Belvedere Aged Care is based in Noble Park, Victoria
- Be part of a team committed to the best care
- Embrace a sense of community in a happy and supportive workplace
- Modern 60 bed facility located in Melbourne’s south east
Belvedere Aged Care is a family owned and operated aged care home committed to excellence. We offer a comfortable, pleasant and friendly environment where residents can feel safe and secure. Staff and management provide high quality care that is dignified, caring and compassionate.
Why work for Belvedere?
- A safe, happy and supportive environment
- A workplace where your contribution counts
- Exemplary care and facilities with a great reputation and high occupancy
- A Growing Company with exciting developments
Belvedere employees are offered a comprehensive orientation program, structured education opportunities, traineeships and paid study leave.
We are looking for caring, experienced and enthusiastic nurses to join our dynamic team.
- Reporting directly to the DON, you will be offered coaching and support to further refine and develop your Management Career.
- It is a Leadership Role that will take you to the next level of Management.
- You will have the opportunity to progress your Management Career working alongside external ACFI and Quality experts to achieve outstanding results within a supportive and strong collegiate culture environment.
The ideal candidate will be:
- RN DIV 1 with current registration with APHRA.
- Minimum five (5) years nursing management experience.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in Aged Care.
- Contemporary Clinical skills and excellent People Management skills.
- Knowledge of ACFI & AACQA and Processes, Continuous Improvement and Quality Systems.
- Broad knowledge of the Aged Care Industry and Aged Care Act 1997.
To apply, all candidates must provide:
- Resume, including a cover letter
- Copy of your qualification and/or registration document
- Availability, days and hours per week
- Current police check
- First aid certificate
If you interested in this opportunity and meet the criteria email our team at email@example.com.
Applications Close Friday 27th April 2018.